Friday, May 25, 2018

Ceramic Coating Protect Your Car from Damages



Exppress Car Wash changed my views on automobile maintenance after I visited this auto-detailing centre. The auto-detailer from ECW explained the distinctive qualities of ceramic coating and it opened my eyes. I need not wax my car every other month after coating her with ceramic sealant; however, she shines brighter than ever. It not only improves my car’s appearance, but it protects her from scratches, swirl marks or hard-water spotting. ECW has decreased my maintenance expense and increased my car’s resell value.

Scratch Protection

The liquid polymer of ceramic coating for cars chemically binds with the surface paint and creates a protective layer. This bonding stays strong for years unlike car-waxes and may remain for seven years. ECW applied a premium-quality ceramic-coating on my car two years ago. I have not seen a single scratch or swirl mark on the paint since its application.

Cleaner Appearance

The porous surface work as pockets for dirt accumulation and a coating of liquid polymer adds smoothness. It covers the minute pores and prevents dirt particles from depositing on the car’s surface. I no longer need to sponge my car. I can wipe off all the dust with a microfiber cloth. The absence of dirt particle also reduced the chance of scratching at the time of sponging. I can keep the car spotless with minimal effort, as there are no dirt particles, grime or scratch marks to mar her appearance. The Exppress Car Wash truly changed my life.

Enhanced UV Protection

The ceramic sealant works as the car’s sunscreen lotion, as it prevents the UV rays from damaging the car’s paint. The harmful UVA/UVB rays are responsible for the dullness of this paint. I needed to repaint the car every year due to this reason and ceramic sealant eliminated this expense. The paint has stayed shiny for two years without requiring any repainting.

Chemical Etching

The acidic or alkaline substances may create etch-marks and may ruin the appearance of your car. The Exppress Car Wash prevented these chemical damages through the world-class ceramic coating. The bird droppings, splashes from potholes or acidic rain cannot damage my car’s surface anymore. The ceramic sealant stands guard against all harmful chemicals.

2 comments: